6.11 kW Flush Roof Mounted System. $19,856
|MTPVP-235-MSC||Motech 235W PV MODULE USA|
|Classic-150||Classic 150W Charge Controller for solar modules|
|MNPV4-TYCO||PV Combiner Box Prewired for Tyco Connectors|
|51-7000-168A||Rail, XRS at 168" (14 feet) clear|
|51-7000-144A||Rail, XRS at 144" (12 feet) clear|
|29-7000-204||4-pack, end clamp (G) 1.97", Mill|
|29-7000-108||4-pack, mid clamp (G) 2.5" , Mill|
|29-7000-017||4-pack, adjustable L-foot, Mill|
|29-7000-010||Kit, Splice XRS, Mill|
|29-4000-003||WEEB Bonding Jumper|
|29-4000-001||WEEB Compression Clip|
|29-4000-002||WEEB Grounding lug|
|29-4000-007||Wire Clip, Molded PVC Black|
|29-4000-009||End Cap, XRS Rail, Molded PVC Black|
|31-1000-001||Pack, Oatey Galv. Flashing 11830|
|51-6003-500L||Kit, 3"Standoff, Flush mount, Mill|
|TYCO-50||Home Run Cable 50ft- TYCO|
|WL1000||Electrical Shock Warning label|
|WL2000||Solar Disc Warning label|
Motech 235W PV panel (quantity: 26)
- 60 MOTECH multicrystalline solar cells connected in series
- For commercial or residential applications
- Output power tolerance of -3% to +5%
- Robust anodized aluminum frame and tempered glass
- Tyco junction box, easy-click SOLARLOK connectors, and cable
- 25-Year Extended Warranty *
Classic 150 Charge Controller (quantity: 2)
Features unique only to the MidNite Classic:
- 150, 200 and 250VDC input
- HyperVOC mode (add the battery voltage to the operating voltage for VOC rating)
- Solar, Wind and Hydro MPPT modes
- Get 50‐250% more power from hydro’s and wind turbines
- Learning mode for Solar, Wind and Hydro
- User programmable for most all battery charging wind turbines (may require the Clipper)
- Built in String sizing program
- Suggested PV combiner and breaker model numbers depending on configuration selected
- Suggested wire size in AWG and Metric
- Built in Battery capacity sizing program 11. Built in voltage drop calculator for PV wiring in AWG and Metric
- Knows when sun up and sundown are to take place anywhere in the world
- Ethernet jack calls out to the MidNite Server for free and secure data
- monitoring and logging
- Industry standard ModBus open architecture
- Can hook up wirelessly via Wi‐Fi bridge to communicate to an in house Wi‐Fi router
- Snow melting mode automatic or manual local or over the internet
- Arc fault detector reduces threat of fire
- Built in DC‐GFP without the hassle of fuses
- Graphics display panel can be removed and relocated (Dummy filler display available)
- USB port for uploading firmware updates and data logging to a PC or Mac
- Graphics display turns into an oscilloscope
- Battery voltage supported up to 72 for the Classic150, 200 and 250. 120 volts for Classic250KS
- Works with the MidNite Clipper for over‐speed control of wind turbines (2011)
- Two aux outputs: 1 dry contact relay and one 12v output/ input (anemometer or?)
- Voice prompts and help screens in English, Spanish and French (2011)
- 32 megabytes of onboard storage
- Parallel operation to make one large controller out of many regular Classics (2011)
- Snap on covers and hole plugs allow sealed or vented operation
- Buck or Boost DC to DC converter operation available in (2011)
- Dimensions of Classic 14.87” x 5.95” x 4.00”
PV Combiner Box Prewired for Tyco Connectors (quantity: 2)
- 4 fuse holders
- 15A fuses and bulkhead mount connectors already installed and wired.
- Aluminum rainproof Type 3R enclosure
- Internal plastic injection molded dead front covers
- Plug & play combiners also available in 2, 8, & 10 position configurations.
- Knock outs for MidNite's SPD (Lighting Arrestor)
XRS Rail at 144" ( 12 Feet ), clear (quantity: 4)
XRS Rail at 168" ( 14 Feet ), clear (quantity: 12)
The XRS rail is our popular, best performing rail. Spanning over 12 feet
under most load conditions, the XRS rail has slots for both top and
bottom mounting. The XRS rail is manufactured using extruded
6105-T5 aluminum and is available in clear or black anodized finish.
Black finish is special order, call for details.
|51-7000-144A||XRS, Rail 144" (12 Feet) Clear|
|51-7000-168A||XRS, Rail 168" (14 Feet) Clear|
|51-7000-192A||XRS, Rail 192" (16 Feet) Clear|
|51-7000-216A||XRS, Rail 216" (18 Feet) Clear|
|51-7000-144B||XRS, Rail 144" (12 Feet) Black|
|51-7000-168B||XRS, Rail 168" (14 Feet) Black|
|51-7000-192B||XRS, Rail 192" (16 Feet) Black|
|51-7000-216B||XRS, Rail 216" (18 Feet) Black|
4 Pack end clamp (G) 1.97" (quantity: 5)
Top mounting clamps attach via the slots in the rails and are not
dependent on the module’s mounting holes. The end clamps require
1.5” of rail on each end and vary in height depending on the module
being mounted. Please use sizing charts or online configurator to
determine the correct size of end clamp for your project. Available
also in black anodized finish.
4 Pack Mid Clamp (G) 2.5" (quantity: 11)
Mid clamps are used when top-mounting modules to the top slot of
the XRS and XRL rails. The mid clamps require only .25” between
modules, optimizing the number of modules that can be fit onto a
single pair of rails. Available also in black anodized finish.
Black is special order, call for details
4-Pack Adjustable L-foot, Mill (quantity: 8)
The adjustable L-feet are a versatile solution for most applications.
Vertical slots provide adjustability to account for roof irregularities.
L-feet integrate easily with QuickMount and other roofing products.
The L-feet are manufactured using 6105-T5 aluminum and are also
available in black anodized finish. Includes hardware.
WEEB Compression Clip (quantity: 28)
Wiley grounding clips (WEEB DMC), grounding lugs, and bonding
jumpers are all available. Order one grounding clip for every two top
mounting clamps, one grounding lug for every rail segment, and one
bonding jumper for every splice.
Pack, Oatey Galv Flashing 11830 (quantity: 3)
Flashing products by Oatey and QuickMount work perfectly with
IronRidge products, allowing for quick, leak proof installations. Use
the QuickMount Flashing for mounding directly to composition roofs,
and use the Oatey flashing with IronRidge standoffs.
Kit, 3" Standoff, flush mount mill (quantity: 32)
Flat top two-piece aluminum standoffs are ideal for flush-mounted
applications and are sized to integrate easily with Oatey flashings.
These aluminum standoffs are available in four different heights
ranging from 3” to 7”. Comes pre-assembled, and includes L-foot
Open 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time. Call 800-341-7027 or 619-669-1995 for .
Payment terms 2% discount for ACH or wire transfer. Visa, Master card accepted.
15749 Lyons Valley Rd.
Jamul CA 91935
Toll Free: (800) 341 7027
Int: (619) 669 1995